Monday, December 5, 2011

Capes, Chocs, Clams and Tutus

The title about sums up what I have been up to.

I used Melissa's recipe for Mint Choc Truffles to make some Xmas gifts for my Tutor Teachers. I tripled the recipe and it made about 100 - I probably could have made them a bit smaller! I have eaten about 8 in 3 days - so it's time I gave them all away!!


Then I had a really good idea to make some 'costumes' for our big Whanau Day at school on Wednesday. So I have whipped up superhero capes for the men teachers and tutus for the lady teachers! I did all my fabric shopping at Designer Textiles in Otara. Love it!

Here's a student modelling one of the capes - doing his best to look like a superhero!


Finally, I am still adding clamshells to Cara's quilt.


4 more days till the hols!

No comments:

Post a Comment