Tuesday, December 13, 2011

An Early Christmas

Firstly, a card from one of my Yr 9s. I like that she had to translate the LOLz for me! You'd think the card writer was semi-literate, but she's one of the best readers and writers in my class. This shows how "the young" code shift in their language - so long as they know the time and place for each code. My favourite line is the "have a solid az hols"!


Then tonight, I have been to our AMQG Exhibition Opening at Patchwork Passion. Our challenge cushions are on display until 23 Jan at Patchwork Passion in Onehunga. We also did a fat quarter swap for Christmas. In my package was this cute red and pink fabric. I do like red and pink together.


I hope tomorrow to find some pix of all the different cushions made using the supplied ("the ugly") fabric. You'll be pleasantly surprised at how "the ugly" has become beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment