It started well enough. I cut some strips of fabric.
I then could not work out which way round or up the fabric had to go to paper-piece the letter. So I found a Fons and Porter video on youtube that showed me back to front was right. It was at this point that I realised I needed to make my paper copies in reverse.
Anyway, I ploughed on because I had met my daily quota of Year 13 English marking by 5.30pm so I could finally have a play. I wasn't going to let a little thing like my pattern not being right stop me! I probably should have.
After a bit of sewing, ironing, a bit more sewing and ironing and then some more, I ended up with a C for the first word in my Proverbial Quilt. It does look like a C, but it does look proportionally better in reverse which is why I will now send all my paper pieces through the copier to reverse them.