Before the end of term, I got the two 'April' blocks sorted and added to the quilt. One was puffy and not sitting flat so I cut out a 10" freezer paper circle and re-sized it black to that. It meant cutting the tips off a couple of points, but at least it sits flat and I am sure when it's all together, it's not going to be that noticeable!
I am still to add the centre to that last block above. I think they all flow together well. The only sewing I am allowing myself today is to attach these four blocks to the other 8.
I also made a third shirt for Baby Lucy (whose words include please, boots, eyes and tractor). I cut out some equilateral triangles but need to cut some more to make a decent sized quilt.
PS The fox quilt went down well. It's been used every night, and every morning the soft toys get wrapped up in it.
Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.