Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Circle Game

I started the final two circles at least two months ago. Both were finished, but they weren't sitting flat so I had to unpick. The not sitting flat has been an ongoing issue with this quilt. I have my theories including by the time 1mm is added to each side of each pattern piece with the fabric folding over the freezer paper, the pieces no longer fit together as you would expect.

I am looking forward to getting the centre section of this quilt finished.



4 comments:

  1. Frustrating! But looking good! Cant wait to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these - but would definitely not have the patience for them. well done you - can't wait to see it all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scrappiness of these is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I too look forward to seeing them finished (am sure you will be too by now!) I really love scrap quilts... and your black/grey spot is just perfect to unite all those lovely fabrics!

    ReplyDelete