Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Small Work in Progress

I have recently joined a new 'team' at school and they have Christmas traditions including Secret Santa gifts. My person wears a lot of black so I thought the cushion I made her should be black and then I put grey on the back because grey goes with everything and is pretty harmless in case the black is too black.



I am just waiting for the inner to arrive!

If your computer has smell-o-vision, you will be loving these roses. They have a bad habit of sending big runners out over the fence towards the neighbour's house, so I thought I better do some cutting back in the weekend. I open the door after work and the whole house smells rosy.


1 comment:

  1. I do love the striking simplicity of some simple black and white!

    ReplyDelete