Sunday, June 23, 2019

Blue Equilaterals


I have had a picture saved for ages from Quilt Studio 22.  It's the lovely Texas quilt from 22 Oct 2017. I tend to have quite a few blues in my stash, so only bought a few white and blues to top things up.

In the original there are sewn in patches. And I was so going there with that one. But then it came to me last night - the 3/4 made quilt was hanging over the clothes horse in the lounge. I would go for a gold fold instead of patches.

I finished it this morning and will add it to the waiting for hand quilting pile.





And here is a current state of the house photo -


The footings are done, the framing is up and the scaffolding has been erected so I assume the roof will start coming off this week. Behind that timber and the skip bin, it is a bog! We are four weeks in, with eight to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment