Friday, February 14, 2020

Free-wheeling Single Girl. A Start.

I have had my eye on this pattern for years. Thanks to a QAL last year, I came across some versions I liked and that left out the million pieces in the rings. I particularly liked Isabel's (https://www.instagram.com/lambandwolfie/) version.

I expect this to be a big project. Even bigger than I anticipated, now the first block is made. They are huge!



I struggled with trimming the blocks. Trimming is on my dislike about quilting list. Consequently, my rings don't meet perfectly.




Denyse Schmidt and Sewtopia put me onto a 'how to trim' video. Let's see how I get on with block two.


1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

    And making profit with it is as simple as 1---2---3!

    This is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate products system grow your list and up-sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    Are you ready to make money automatically??

    Check it out here

    ReplyDelete