Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The Proverbial Quilt | Day 7

I had to think then, what day is it? Day 7 already.

It's been a beautiful sunny day. The washing got dried and I sat outside in the sun for an hour to finish I book I started in January. I am very grateful for this weather. It would be a whole different story, if we were in Level 4 in mid-winter.

I've fallen into a bit of a pattern of working on this quilt mid morning until lunchtime while I listen to National Radio. I got a little bit fancy this morning with some cutting on the bias. I also cut six Ts at once, so they are just a bit wonky across the top! I prefer proper bias or straight lines. Nothing in between.


I am just over half way in terms of the letters/words I need.

Last night I did Night Circuit via zoom. It started late, so was dark by the time it finished. I got bitten to death by little mozzies. And ... I thought the neighbour's dog was going to come through the fence and attack me! I have never heard it growl before. No more outside evening classes for me. I am moving into the hallway.

No comments:

Post a Comment