Monday, March 15, 2021

On a Roll

This little beauty was put together waaaaaay back in 2015. No idea why I haven't ever quilted it, but I put thread to machine needle during the recent Auckland-only Covid lockdown 4.0. And before I knew it, it was done. I quilted little rectangles to mimic the block shapes. I am quite pleased with my quilting efforts. The lines are pretty straight.






I do love the green gingham binding. Most of the fabric is from a collection called Silent Cinema by Jenean Morrison. I used it for the Picnic Quilt I gifted to my cousin, Kelly.

Pleased to have another one off the 'in progress' page and onto the 'quilts' page.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the way your sewed the blocks. It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It is nicer than I remember 😊

      Delete