Friday, July 15, 2011

Etzcetera (sp)

Ignore the dodgy spelling and check out Kim Archer's free online magazine. It is described as being "a brand new Australian crafty lifestyle magazine."


It is pretty and it has lots of words and pictures.

I struggle with reading magazines on screen. It's not the same as being able to read them in bed or on the couch. I know they are a tonne cheaper to produce, don't kill trees, etc. I doubt I will ever buy an e-book device. Reading is reading from paper and I love buying-a-new-book-time and reading that new book. To me it is luxurious. But I suspect reading from a screen will be second nature to my 7 month old nephew. However, he is getting three new made-of-paper books for his bookshelf these hols.

Oh, and the Auckland Modern Quilt Guild is holding its second meeting on Wed 27 July, 7-9pm at Patchwork Passion, The Mall, Onehunga. If you're keen you should contact Robyn @ Patchwork Passion so she knows you are coming.

1 comment:

  1. Cool online mag. I like the deer patchwork and the cushions :)

    ReplyDelete