Sunday, November 4, 2012

Finally, some sewing

I got Megan's bee blocks made this morning. I had put off starting them because I couldn't work out how to start so that I would end up with 12.5" blocks. However, when I opened the bag Megan had already cut 14" squares of the main fabric - yay. I sliced and diced and added the strips she provided.

I think it would be pretty easy to get carried away with these blocks and slice and dice them to death. I restrained myself to keep them simple like Rita Red Pepper's. (The blocks attracted a cat and bee when I was outside photographing them.)

Now I should go and mow all those daisies off my lawn before it rains!