Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Label for Lucy's Quilt


I back dated the label to her actual birth-day because wanted Lucy's label to match her brother's. (Lucas was going to be Luke. So I made his label saying Luke and then they decided he was Lucas. I did offer to make a new label. They weren't worried.)

This quilt and the blue and yellow stars are on the line drying today. The blue and yellow stars quilt has a mark on it that has not come off with frend or a soak in nappysan. Grrr. I will investigate other options.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute label Karyn! I really need to learn how to embroider so I can make labels for my quilts too. Ooh, shame about that mark on your lovely blue and yellow stars quilt. Hope you find something to get it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good old backstitch does the job! I have ordered some 'Kissoff' from Grandmother's Garden - which they rave about - so will see how that goes.

      Delete
  2. Your hand stitching is so precise Karyn, I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete