Friday, August 31, 2018

... a finished quilt top

Back in June I finished the Junction Road top and pieced the back. Once again I have included my favourite floral rescued from the donation bin at school. I may have made a mistake using linen in this one. We will see. I have zigzagged around it. I also added an extra 'border' to make it a more usable size, and am not sure the got the weave of fabrics right in the top right hand corner. However, like the Frankie and Ray quilts, I like the simplicity of this pattern. I would love some recommendations for other quilts like Frankie and Ray's and like this one.



1 comment:

  1. Very nice - if you are wanting to bring them to share with Monday Modern, our September meeting is next monday. It would be great to see you there again.

    ReplyDelete