Wednesday, January 15, 2020

The Gold Fold Quilt is Done


I started this quilt back in June before my sewing room (spare bedroom) became the pantry and storage room for four months during the house fix last year. As I said in my first blog post about this quilt, I was inspired by Margreth's quilt for Texas.So after a mere 7 months - which must be some kind of record for me - it's finished. And here are 14 photos to show it off -






 








It measures about 180 x 206cm. It's 3 cm longer on one side than the other. Oops. It's hand quilted with #8 Eleganza thread and backed with a 2013 Denyse Schmidt off the shelf. I bought maybe four fabrics to complete this quilt as I didn't have any white and blues, and everything else is off the shelf. I do like this quilt.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I think the quilting has made it so much better.

      Delete
  2. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs overnight

    At least 160k men and women are trying a easy and secret "water hack" to burn 2 lbs every night in their sleep.

    It is proven and works with anybody.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Go grab a drinking glass and fill it with water half full

    2) Now follow this weight loss hack

    and you'll be 2 lbs lighter the very next day!

    ReplyDelete