Sunday, May 10, 2020

Day 46 | More Kilim Quilting


The weather yesterday was the best of the whole week. But as usual, it was windy.


And after running out of thread and shops still out of bounds, I stopped work on the woolly mammoth and started on the kilim quilt. Thinking it will be a pretty quick job. I am using Sue Spargo Eleganza (my fave) variegated EZM29 aka Fireworks! It's a perfect match, and I do love variegated thread.



Sounds like the country will go to Level 2 tomorrow. So in a week's time I will be back at work fulltime. It also sounds like that school will be business as usual except with better cleaning. There are more 'rules' in restaurants, etc than there will be in schools. 

On the running front, I have come to conclude that I can't run every day as my knee can't handle it. I got back to 7km on Thursday last week, and I would like to get 3 x 7km this week to finish on a high. This week will be my last week of early morning running. Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment