Monday, February 8, 2021

Finished Cushions

This is my latest Treehouse Cushion Society cushion from 2020 just finished. Think I will gift this one to my sister-in-law for her birthday later this month. I have ordered a wool inner for it.


And here is the other one I finished recently with its inner and in location.

I have two left to make. I don't like one of them so will use that fabric for a different style cushion. And the other requires sitting at the sewing machine. Sometimes that feels like work, so it can stay on the shelf a bit longer.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Your attention to detail is phenomenal. After viewing this cushion (actually both), I had to look at previous posts & couldn't sign up with my email address fast enough to be added to your mailing list. The quilt you showed previous to this post is over the top wonderful. Love the hand quilting, the texture, and splashes of color. What a wonderful surprise to wake up to this morning. Thank you! Deb E / CA mdenders@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, you’re so nice, Deb! The kits are fantastic. Emma at Treehouse Textiles is a fabric whiz. I just followed the patterns.

      Delete