Wednesday, May 5, 2021

An Octagon Cushion

I didn't care for one of the patterns supplied in last year's Treehouse Textiles Cushion Society. It was too unsymmetrical for my liking. I repurposed some of the fabrics into an octagon cushion inspired by another  of the Treehouse patterns.

I took the paper pieces and fabric home for Easter and then left it there as I was working on my Circle Game quilt at the same time.



I finished it when I was home during the school holidays, and left it there to live on the couch at my Mum and Dad's new house.





I have one kit left from last year. I am looking for an alternative way to make the stars. That is. a faster way to make the stars!

3 comments:

  1. That cushion looks like it was meant to be on that sofa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I think mum was pleased it was staying put with them!

      Delete