Saturday, January 14, 2012

New

A new quilt started. It will be baby-sized.


New art work hanging in the hallway.


These are two photos I took when we visited Bodie State Historic Park in 2010. I think it was an unplanned visit.

We had driven over Tioga Pass (3000 metres above sea level) at the north end of Yosemite National Park. We were heading towards Lake Tahoe, but saw the sign for Bodie and veered off and onto the most corrugated road in the world. Eventually we came to the park entrance. Bodie is a 'ghost town'. It's in a preserved state of decay, so I don't think it will get any worse. It was quite a cool place to unexpectedly come across. Very photogenic.

Anyway, I finally got around to using my Grabone vouchers for Diamond Photos and got two of the photos put onto A2 canvas. I am quite pleased with them. (The bright white to the left is reflected light off a mirror, not some weird printing error.) Super quick service from Diamond Photos with the canvases arriving within 48 hours of ordering them.

No comments:

Post a Comment