Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Proverbial Quilt Quilting Progress

If truth be told, I would like to crosshatch this quilt! It is my favourite for the look and feel, but there are too many 'bits' like the letters that would break up the cross hatching. So my plan is to outline the letters with a dark-ish blue (EZ12) and the do some straight-ish katha-ish lines using a variegated blue threat (EZM97). So far, ok.






I look forward to getting stuck into this in the school hols which start at the end of the week. I have been tired for a week despite sleeping really well. Had my first Saturday afternoon sleep in month last Saturday and then I realised, it was nearly the end of term. It feels like the time we have been back since lockdown has flown by. But the last three weeks, have been mad with one thing after another and they've all been things that not been resolved quickly. I am hoping for a simpler Term 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment